A few things to try here:
- Make sure the billing address for the order matches the address that your bank/credit card provider has on file, including the name on the card. The name needs to match exactly. We recommend contacting your bank/credit card provider to verify the billing address, specifically if you've recently moved. Once you enter the correct billing address, your payment should work.
- Consider contacting your bank/credit card provider for further assistance. Certain credit/debit cards have different permissions regarding subscription based transactions, so your bank/credit card provider may be blocking your transaction. If you are outside the US, your card may have been declined by our credit card processor's fraud protections, and your bank/credit card provider should be able to clarify any potential fraud blocks.
- Try using a different payment method for the transaction. We accept debit and credit cards, as well as PayPal, Google Pay, Shop Pay, and Apple Pay (mobile only).
- Try using a device or Internet browser. We have had customers with this same issue create a successful transaction when attempting from a different device/browser. Turn off any VPN or proxy server, as they might make it appear you are far from your billing address.
- If the above suggestions do not solve your issue, please send us a screenshot of the error message you received, and we will do our best to help you out.