What many of our customers do is use our Tiege Hanley Skin Care System Level 1 in conjunction with an acne treatment, such as benzyl peroxide or salicylic acid. If that’s the route you choose to take, use the WASH, rinse, then use SCRUB (SCRUB only twice a week), rinse, then apply your acne treatment, followed by our AM or PM moisturizer. Pretty simple to incorporate an acne treatment into your Tiege Hanley routine.
Articles in this section
- Can I use another brand's products with Tiege Hanley?
- Should I apply products on top of the eye cream?
- Is it normal to feel a tingling sensation after applying EYES?
- I am not seeing results. Actually, my skin is a bit worse!
- How soon should I expect to see results from the Acne System?
- Can I use Tiege Hanley on my back or chest?
- How do I incorporate Tiege Hanley into my gym routine?
- How do I incorporate Tiege Hanley into my shaving routine?
- How should I apply Tiege Hanley if I have a beard?
- Can I use Tiege Hanley with another acne cream?