We’ve had customers see results in as few as 7 days, but results are going to vary from person to person, and it is possible that your acne may get a little worse before it gets better. Our recommendation is to use the product for about 3 weeks, which should be enough time to make a pretty firm judgment call on whether the system is something you’d like to continue using.
Articles in this section
- I am not seeing results. Actually, my skin is a bit worse!
- How soon should I expect to see results from the Acne System?
- Can I use Tiege Hanley on my back or chest?
- How do I incorporate Tiege Hanley into my gym routine?
- How do I incorporate Tiege Hanley into my shaving routine?
- How should I apply Tiege Hanley if I have a beard?
- Can I use Tiege Hanley with another acne cream?
- Can I use the ACNE cream with Tiege Hanley's anti-aging products?
- How should I use Tiege Hanley if I work a night shift?
- I've been spending a lot of time indoors, do I need the AM moisturizer with SPF 20?