“Tiege Hanley” was a name that our founder, Kelley, discovered written down in a family tree within the first few pages of a bible which had been in his family for many generations. Upon seeing the name, Kelley lit up and decided if he ever started a company, it would be named “Tiege Hanley.”
Articles in this section
- Are Tiege Hanley's products really that good?
- If Tiege Hanley offers premium products, why are they so inexpensive?
- Which level should I order?
- Can I customize my order?
- Do you sell the products individually?
- How soon should I see results after starting my Tiege Hanley System?
- What if I use the products faster or slower than 30-days?
- How do I change my subscription Level?
- Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
- Which level should I order if I'm under 25 years old?