Log in to your account and click "Manage Subscriptions" to make changes.
Click to see Active or Inactive subscriptions.
Active subscriptions have an order frequency showing how often they will re-order.
Inactive subscriptions show as Cancelled and will not re-order until you reactivate.
Active Subscription Editing
Each Active item is an independent subscription that is edited on its own.
To make changes, click Manage this Subscription. That will open the control windows shown below.
- Reschedule shows a Calendar. Pick your next order date.
- Frequency is the days between orders. Reschedule before changing frequency.
- Skip moves your order date ahead one frequency cycle.
- Cancel Subscription stops future orders for that item and moves the product or system to Inactive Subscriptions. Contact us if you have already been charged and need to cancel.
There is a difference between managing systems and individual products.
- Individual Products can change size and quantity
- Systems can change levels, but the quantity is always limited to 1